Certain accessories for foot conditions can be helpful for various reasons, including relieving pain and inflammation, improving the range of motion, correcting alignment & promoting healing.
Here are some specific foot accessories that can be helpful for certain foot conditions.
Bunion & Bunionette Protector
A Bunion Protector helps relieve bunion pain and prevents further worsening of the bunion. The big toe ring protects and reduces the shearing force between the bunion and the shoe. It is used by being placed on the big toe covering the bunion before wearing socks, providing additional protection from rubbing and preventing blisters due to friction. It also helps absorb shock while relieving pressure and shearing force.
A Bunionette Protector reduces bunionette pain. Cushions and protects the little toe that may rub against the shoe, preventing blisters and other problems caused by excessive friction. They are placed on the little toe covering the bunionette before wearing socks.
What is Bunion / Hallux Valgus?
A bunion, also called Hallux Valgus, is a foot condition with lateral bending of the big toe by more than 15 degrees caused by the constant wearing of high-heel and narrow-toe shoes.
What is Bunionette?
A bunionette is a bump that occurs near the base of the little toe on the foot, which can be painful, especially if it rubs against a tight-fitting shoe.
FlexGel Toe Protector
For people with foot problems such as Claw, Hammer Toes, and Corns/Calli, Biofresh Flexgel Toe Protector is a tube that slides right over your painful toe. It serves as a corn or hammer toe protector, making it a universal solution for pain caused by misalignments and tenderness of the toes. It also helps absorb shock while relieving pressure and shearing force.
Gel Toe Protectors are beneficial for the following conditions:
- Claw Toes: Toes curl downwards due to the tightening of ligaments and tendons caused by shoes that constrict your toes.
- Hammer Toe: A deformity that causes your toe to bend or curl downward instead of pointing forward is caused by wearing ill-fitting shoes.
- Callus/Corns: Hard and painful areas of the skin often develop on the feet in response to pressure or friction caused by standing and walking for long hours.
It serves to protect the foot against wound formation and other foot-related injuries. The structure and material used are essential for providing extra care suited to the needs of a diabetic person, including:
- An extra Cross Stretch for better circulation.
- Non- Irritating Toe Seam to prevent pressure on the toes.
- Active Cushion Sole for maximum protection and comfort.
- Diabetic socks reduce the risk of NEUROPATHY, a condition of gradual loss of feeling and failure to respond to minor cuts, blisters, or injuries.
How does Diabetes affect the feet?
Diabetes can have a significant impact on your feet. High blood sugar levels can damage the nerves and blood vessels in your feet, leading to several problems, such as Neuropathy, Peripheral vascular disease, Foot ulcers, and Charcot's foot.
Antimicrobial Foot & Heel Cream
Biofresh Antimicrobial Foot and Heel Cream is FDA-approved and formulated with VITAMIN E to help moisturize and restore cracked skin on the foot, heel, and other dry areas. It contains GLUTATHIONE for a unique whitening result. The cream is massaged onto your heel, mainly on cracked, dry, and dark skin, to moisturize, soften, and whiten rough areas. Apply twice daily, once in the morning after bath and once in the evening before bedtime.
What is Cracked Feet?
Cracked feet, also known as fissured heels, are a condition when the skin on the heels becomes dry and cracked, making it difficult to walk
Athlete's Foot Spray
Biofresh Athletes' Foot Spray is an FDA Approved product that provides relief and protection for athletes' feet. With continued use, it effectively prevents athlete's foot and its recurrence. It contains peppermint, which promotes a cooling sensation, leaving feet feeling refreshed and relieved from itching and burning. It also has SENSIDIN DO, which inhibits the growth and multiplication of odor-causing bacteria on the skin.
What is an Athlete's Foot?
Athletes' Feet is a fungal infection resulting in mild itching, while more severe cases may cause redness, scaling, cracking, and blisters. An athlete's foot can also cause pain and inflammation and is contagious, and can spread through contact with an infected person or surface. It is also more likely to occur in people with sweaty feet or tight-fitting shoes.
Foot Arch Roller
Biofresh SofiGel Foot Arch Roller is a thermoplastic rubber that helps relieve foot discomfort after long hours of walking. It massages foot muscles, increasing blood circulation, therefore, reducing the feeling of tiredness. Use by setting the Foot Arch Roller on the floor and rubbing the feet back and forth.
Benefits of using an Arch Roller
There are several reasons why you need an arch foot roller. These include:
- To relieve pain and tension in the arch of the foot.
- To improve circulation in the foot.
- To stretch the plantar fascia.
- To enhance the flexibility of the foot.
Biofresh HAV Splint is a resting splint for static use (e.g., sleeping). It applies a 3-point pressure system to relieve the Hallux valgus, a deviation of the big toe towards the outer side, possibly due to inheritance, hyperpronated foot, or improper shoe fitting (extremely narrow or pointed shoe).
Benefits of using a splint for Hallux valgus
- Realigning the big toe: The splint can help realign the big toe, reducing pain and improving the foot's function.
- Reduced pain: The splint can help to reduce pain by providing support and stability to the big toe.
- Improved function: The splint can help enhance the foot's position by allowing for more movement and flexibility.
- Prevention of further deformity: The splint can help prevent the deformation from worsening.