Biofresh FlexGel Silicon Comfort Full Length Insole RMG16
Product Code: RMG16 SMALL WHT IND1
Biofresh FlexGel Silicon Comfort Insole is designed to evenly distribute contact area of foot and pressure. The ultra soft blue areas at the forefoot and heel have lower density that allows for stronger shock absorption.
It is highly recommended to help alleviate the pain caused by the following foot conditions:
- a calcium deposit causing a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone.
- bone protrudes under the heel bone that causes pain.
- a thickened and hardened part of the skin or soft tissue, especially in an area that is constantly subjected to friction.
- inflammation of the fibrous tissue (plantar fascia) along the bottom of your foot that connects your heel bone to your toes. Plantar fasciitis can cause intense heel pain.
- FlexGel™ is made of soft stretchable S.E.B.S. which acts like second skin.
- Helps absorb shock, while relieving pressure and shearing force.
- Treated with BioFresh® antimicrobial solution to eliminate odor causing germs and microorganisms.
How to use: Remove existing insole from your shoe and insert the proper size of Biofresh FlexGel Silicon Healthy Insole in its place. It is recommended to use the insole for 3-4 hours on the first day, gradually increasing usage until the user feels completely comfortable.
Care instructions: Hand wash and air dry.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large