Biofresh FlexGel Arch Support provides arch support on flatfoot, thereby, absorbing the shock and reducing tearing on the plantar soft tissue. It also fills the arch space on high arch foot thus lessening arch pain.
Highly recommended for Flatfoot and High Arch foot types.
- collapsed arch during standing which causes forefoot and arch pain.
High Arch Foot
- a condition wherein the arch of the foot is too high which does not touch the ground when you stand evenly on both feet.
- causes pain when standing or walking due to pressure.
- FlexGel™ is made of soft stretchable S.E.B.S. which acts like second skin.
- Helps absorb shock, while relieving pressure and shearing force.
- Treated with BioFresh® antimicrobial solution to eliminate bad odor.
How to use: Place it under the arch position of the foot inside the sock or inside the shoe.
Care instructions: Wash with water and mild soap. Air dry.
Sizes: Small, Large