Biofresh BMU02 Arch Guard Insole High Arch Foot
Product Code: BMU02
Have a question?
Biofresh Arch Guard Insole for the high arch foot can help alleviate pain and discomfort by filling the midsection of the arch and evenly distributing the plantar (foot’s bottom part) foot pressure.
High Arch Foot is a condition wherein the arch of the foot is too high. As a result, the pressure is concentrated on the forefoot and heel which may lead to an ankle sprain, tight Achilles tendons, and claw toe formation.
– the tendon connecting the calf muscles to the heel.
- toes curled downwards due to tightening of ligaments and tendons caused by ill-fitting shoes that constrict your toes.
Biofresh Arch Guard Insole is a line of remedial arch pads designed to correct and support the arch of the foot. It benefits different foot types by offering varying levels of arch support.
Made out of Polyurethane material which is light, durable, and has good shock absorption ability.
How to use:
1. Remove existing insole from the shoe.
2. Insert Biofresh Arch Guard Insole inside your shoes.
3. It is recommended to use the insole for 3-4 hours on the first day. Then gradually increase usage until fully comfortable.
Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large